Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beginnings...

So, this is, supposedly, the beginning of "Becoming Dust and Ash". My concept here is that as I progress through this period of time and space on Earth, called my life, I am getting ever closer to becoming dust and/or ash. My goal is that at the point in time my body does deteriorate to one or both of these conditions, my eternal soul will be safely secured in Heaven. I believe that since I believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only son of God, my place in Heaven is secure. My task, then, as I proceed toward that goal, is to bear witness that Jesus Christ is Lord. I endeavor to serve and love as He does, yet not in my own strength, but Him working through me as I yield my will to His. Teach me, Lord, daily to become less of me and more of You.

I will attempt, perhaps seldomly, to bring some of my experiences, insights and opinions to these pages until such time as I become dust and ash...

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to tracking with your thoughts, insights and musing on BDA...

    If only it was Ash and Dust you could be known as "BAD"

    ReplyDelete